July 20, 1934
Two killed, 67 wounded in Minneapolis truckers' strike—"Bloody Friday." ~ Union Communication Services
• Nafta 2.0 update: Listen to the conference call here.
• White House “chaos” may sink new NAFTA.
• Labor voice: Congress, support working people.
• Electric trucks: IBT monitoring potential threat to jobs.
• Union pushed CEOs to fulfill working class tax promise.
• Misclassification of Target’s port drivers an illegal scheme.
• Unions seek to protect migrants from Trump deportation.
• Trump paid over $1 million in labor settlement, documents reveal.
• Cars made in North America aren’t necessarily built buy union workers.
• UnionBase is “a first of its kind pro-union social networking platform”.
• Children’s book ideas for rewarding holiday gifts.
• Local Teamster’s charity brings smiles and hope to sick children this holiday. Donate...