Apr. 20, 1980
United Auto Workers members end a successful 172-day strike against International Harvester, protesting management demands for new work rules and mandatory overtime provisions.
~ Union Communication Services
• Teamster port drivers ratify 1st contract in 30 years.
• Why picket lines matter.
• Gear up for War on Worker battles in the states.
• U.S. budget vs. family budget: Let's be real about it.
• How 'right-to-work' weakens democracy.
• Flu outbreak is taking a toll on Marylanders.
• Relief ahead for U.S. citizens with undocumented spouses.