Sept. 22, 2005: OSHA reaches its largest ever settlement agreement, $21 million, with BP Products North America following an explosion at BP's Texas City, Texas, plant earlier in the year that killed 15 and injured 170.- Union Communication Services
• How about a 'Patriot Zone' at Wal-Mart?
• The reckless, flawed plan to privatize the Post Office.
• Seniors are the new target for tax increases.
• Would Jesus want a better roadmap to citizenship?
• Here's a great analysis about the economic pickle we're in.
• A recent report suggests that America is dangerous to our health.