Oct. 30, 1986: Ed Meese, attorney general in the Ronald Reagan administration, urges employers to begin spying on workers "in locker rooms, parking lots, shipping and mail room areas and even the nearby taverns" to try to catch them using drugs.
• How about a 'Patriot Zone' at Wal-Mart?
• The reckless, flawed plan to privatize the Post Office.
• Seniors are the new target for tax increases.
• Would Jesus want a better roadmap to citizenship?
• Here's a great analysis about the economic pickle we're in.
• A recent report suggests that America is dangerous to our health.
US labour news headlines from LabourStart