Nov. 21, 2009: The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act takes effect in the nation’s workplaces. It prohibits employers from requesting genetic testing or considering someone’s genetic background in hiring, firing or promotions.
• Get your Teamster discount on TurboTax.
• 80% will pay more to buy American.
• Everyone would feel healthcare cuts.
• The deadliest jobs in America, in one small graphic.
• Everyone wants better transportation, but pay for it?
• Retire Scabby the Rat? Say it ain't so!
• Maryland lawmakers propose raising state's minimum wage.
US labour news headlines from LabourStart