Apr. 20, 1980
United Auto Workers members end a successful 172-day strike against International Harvester, protesting management demands for new work rules and mandatory overtime provisions.
~ Union Communication Services
• Get your Teamster discount on TurboTax.
• 80% will pay more to buy American.
• Everyone would feel healthcare cuts.
• The deadliest jobs in America, in one small graphic.
• Everyone wants better transportation, but pay for it?
• Retire Scabby the Rat? Say it ain't so!
• Maryland lawmakers propose raising state's minimum wage.