Apr. 1, 1972: Major league baseball players begin what is to become a 13-day strike, ending when owners agree to increase pension fund payments and to add salary arbitration to the collective bargaining agreement.
• The decline of unions is everyone's problem.
• Bill Gates is not so benevolent re Teamster workers' rights.
• Time to spell out our vision of how the economy should work.
• Dreamliner nightmare: 70% of components made outside U.S.
• Should Labor start looking beyond the NLRB?
• "Labor's fight is our fight."
• "Brotherhood" –
Our next meeting will be Sunday, Apr. 12, 2015 at 10 a.m.
All membership meetings are held at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites,
241 Railway Lane, Hagerstown, Md. Please make every effort to attend!
US labour news headlines from LabourStart