Sept. 22, 2005: OSHA reaches its largest ever settlement agreement, $21 million, with BP Products North America following an explosion at BP's Texas City, Texas, plant earlier in the year that killed 15 and injured 170.- Union Communication Services
• The decline of unions is everyone's problem.
• Bill Gates is not so benevolent re Teamster workers' rights.
• Time to spell out our vision of how the economy should work.
• Dreamliner nightmare: 70% of components made outside U.S.
• Should Labor start looking beyond the NLRB?
• "Labor's fight is our fight."
• "Brotherhood" –