Sept. 19, 1981: Between 400,000 and 500,000 unionists converge on Washington D.C., for a Solidarity Day march and rally protesting Republican policies.
• The decline of unions is everyone's problem.
• Bill Gates is not so benevolent re Teamster workers' rights.
• Time to spell out our vision of how the economy should work.
• Dreamliner nightmare: 70% of components made outside U.S.
• Should Labor start looking beyond the NLRB?
• "Labor's fight is our fight."
• "Brotherhood" –
US labour news headlines from LabourStart