Sept. 22, 2005: OSHA reaches its largest ever settlement agreement, $21 million, with BP Products North America following an explosion at BP's Texas City, Texas, plant earlier in the year that killed 15 and injured 170.- Union Communication Services
• These crazy GOP proposals should make your head spin.
• This will answer all of your most burning sequester questions.
• The American Trucking Industry is doing okay.
• Who knew? 9 suprising facts about junk food.
• Union leaders call on Obama to fill Labor Board.
• Good stuff made in Baltimore.