Apr. 20, 1980
United Auto Workers members end a successful 172-day strike against International Harvester, protesting management demands for new work rules and mandatory overtime provisions.
~ Union Communication Services
• These crazy GOP proposals should make your head spin.
• This will answer all of your most burning sequester questions.
• The American Trucking Industry is doing okay.
• Who knew? 9 suprising facts about junk food.
• Union leaders call on Obama to fill Labor Board.
• Good stuff made in Baltimore.