Oct. 30, 1986: Ed Meese, attorney general in the Ronald Reagan administration, urges employers to begin spying on workers "in locker rooms, parking lots, shipping and mail room areas and even the nearby taverns" to try to catch them using drugs.
• These crazy GOP proposals should make your head spin.
• This will answer all of your most burning sequester questions.
• The American Trucking Industry is doing okay.
• Who knew? 9 suprising facts about junk food.
• Union leaders call on Obama to fill Labor Board.
• Good stuff made in Baltimore.
US labour news headlines from LabourStart