Sept. 22, 2005: OSHA reaches its largest ever settlement agreement, $21 million, with BP Products North America following an explosion at BP's Texas City, Texas, plant earlier in the year that killed 15 and injured 170.- Union Communication Services
• Corporate America - you didn't build that - really!
• 10 shocking facts about corporate exploitation of America.
• This fact about income inequality will blow your mind.
• The greatest retirement crisis in history is upon us.
• Check out these union-made Easter treats.
• Now what. Labor unions and the inevitability of class struggle.
• Employers actually believe they are no longer required to follow NLRB orders.
• The unthinkable has happened: Right-to-work law in place in Michigan.