May 6, 1935: Works Progress Administration (WPA) established at a cost of $4.8 billion—more than $80 billion in 2015 dollars—to provide work opportunities for millions during the Great Depression.
• Corporate America - you didn't build that - really!
• 10 shocking facts about corporate exploitation of America.
• This fact about income inequality will blow your mind.
• The greatest retirement crisis in history is upon us.
• Check out these union-made Easter treats.
• Now what. Labor unions and the inevitability of class struggle.
• Employers actually believe they are no longer required to follow NLRB orders.
• The unthinkable has happened: Right-to-work law in place in Michigan.