Nov. 21, 2009: The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act takes effect in the nation’s workplaces. It prohibits employers from requesting genetic testing or considering someone’s genetic background in hiring, firing or promotions.
• Corporate America - you didn't build that - really!
• 10 shocking facts about corporate exploitation of America.
• This fact about income inequality will blow your mind.
• The greatest retirement crisis in history is upon us.
• Check out these union-made Easter treats.
• Now what. Labor unions and the inevitability of class struggle.
• Employers actually believe they are no longer required to follow NLRB orders.
• The unthinkable has happened: Right-to-work law in place in Michigan.
US labour news headlines from LabourStart