Sept 2, 1974: The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) was signed by President Ford, regulating and insuring pensions and other benefits, and increasing protections for workers.
• UPS package driver: 51 years without an accident.
• Proposed bill would undo changes to HoS restart provision.
• Union protesters target pro-RtW beermaker, Yuengling.
• Wall Street wants control of our pensions.
• Weak laws and an understaffed OSHA leave workers vulnerable.
• Senate Republicans take aim at working Americans.
• eBay CEO shares lessons from his first job as a Teamster.
• Labor needs to get back on the street.
• Unions, MGM ink labor agreement for National Harbor casino project.
US labour news headlines from LabourStart