Apr. 18, 1941
After a four-week boycott led by Rev. Adam Clayton Powell Jr., bus companies in New York City agree to hire 200 Black drivers and mechanics.
~ Union Communication Services
• Hoffa: Reject the Senate health care bill
• New laws taking effect July 1 in Maryland.
• Teamsters appoints Murphy UPS Freight Director.
• Which 2017 car/truck models are American-made?
• USA auto factories close while Mexico’s car industry expands.
• One-third of adults have high blood pressure: Do you?
• Gunman in Calif. UPS shooting targeted co-workers for slaying.
• Teamsters to lawmakers: Prioritize workers in self-driving discussion.
• Listen: Teamster organizing director on XPO freight, warehouse and port workers’ struggle for justice.
• What happens when the federal government eliminates health coverage?
• Trump’s crackdown on immigration is terrible news for anyone who eats food.
• Show your Teamster pride on the Fourth.