Apr. 20, 1980
United Auto Workers members end a successful 172-day strike against International Harvester, protesting management demands for new work rules and mandatory overtime provisions.
~ Union Communication Services
• It’s Round Two in the Fight for $15.
• Why are drug prices so high?
• Push for Nafta overhaul may fall short…
• Federal court voids convictions of Boston Teamsters.
• One-actor show portrays leader of 1934 Teamster strikes.
• Trump stacks Labor Dept. with friends of big business.
• Will SCOTUS enshrine forced arbitration against workers?
• The Labor Movement: 19030s GM sit-down strike (4 minutes):