Oct. 23, 1989 Explosion and fire at Phillips Petroleum refinery in Pasadena, Texas, kills 23 and injures 314.- Union Communication Services
• It’s Round Two in the Fight for $15.
• Why are drug prices so high?
• Push for Nafta overhaul may fall short…
• Federal court voids convictions of Boston Teamsters.
• One-actor show portrays leader of 1934 Teamster strikes.
• Trump stacks Labor Dept. with friends of big business.
• Will SCOTUS enshrine forced arbitration against workers?
• The Labor Movement: 19030s GM sit-down strike (4 minutes):