July 20, 1934
Two killed, 67 wounded in Minneapolis truckers' strike—"Bloody Friday." ~ Union Communication Services
• American Labor loses another voice.
• What union activists really think about Nafta and trade.
• How bosses use “open shop” campaigns to crush unions.
• Voters deserve representation that reflects their will.
• Study: Climate change poses major threat to manufacturing.
• VIN: UAW explains how to know where a vehicle was made.
• A Christmas treat for every union household.
• Santa goes on strike; demands Walmart bring back holiday pay.
• Trump’s labor dept. wants to let employers pocket workers’ tips.