Jan. 19, 1920
Some 3,000 members of the Filipino Federation of Labor strike the plantations of Oahu, Hawaii. Their ranks swell to 8,300 as they are joined by members of the Japanese Federation of Labor
~ Union Communication Services
• American Labor loses another voice.
• What union activists really think about Nafta and trade.
• How bosses use “open shop” campaigns to crush unions.
• Voters deserve representation that reflects their will.
• Study: Climate change poses major threat to manufacturing.
• VIN: UAW explains how to know where a vehicle was made.
• A Christmas treat for every union household.
• Santa goes on strike; demands Walmart bring back holiday pay.
• Trump’s labor dept. wants to let employers pocket workers’ tips.