August 13, 1963
Civil rights leader and union president A. Philip Randolph strongly protests the AFL-CIO Executive Council's failure to endorse the August 28 "March on Washington". ~ Union Communication Services
• There’s no money left for infrastructure.
• Here’s why the flu is so bad this year.
• Tech workers unite.
• Organized Labor has one more enemy on the Supreme Court.
• Democrats, unions launch push for statewide $15 min. wage.
• Editorial: LA’s port truckers are stuck in a race to the bottom.
• Everything you need to know about a government shutdown.
• Immigration panel shows gaps in union members’ knowledge.
• Labor union women commit to broadening fight against harassment.