Dec. 14, 1995
Some 33,000 striking members of the Machinists end a 69-day walkout at Boeing after winning pay and benefit increases and protections against subcontracting some of their work overseas. ~ Union Communication Services
• Cars of the future with labor practices from the past
• What to do if Facebook tells you your data was compromised
• How tax cuts for the rich led to the Oklahoma teachers strike
• The big things the Maryland legislature accomplished in 2018
• Trump proposes rejoining Trans-Pacific Partnership
• Fight for $15 blocks McDonald’s deal dumping labor law responsibility on franchisees
• Teamsters applaud Senator Brown’s call for Congress to act on pensions
• Teamsters speak at Congressional roundtable on automation
General Membership Meeting: Sunday, Jan. 13, 2019 at 10 a.m.
All membership meetings are held at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites,
241 Railway Lane, Hagerstown, Md. Please make every effort to attend!