Apr. 16, 1947
Five hundred workers in Texas City, Texas die in a series of huge oil refinery and chemical plant explosions and fires.
~ Union Communication Services
• Here’s how you can fight disinformation.
• The tale of two Teamster pension plans
• United States, Mexico nearing a NAFTA compromise
• Bringing high pay to workers in the cannabis industry
• ‘Too little too late’: Bankruptcy booms among older Americans
• Federal Labor wins a skirmish with Trump anti-labor policies
• NY sues Trump administration for records on labor-law rollback
• The most popular American cars will cost thousands more because of tariffs
• These companies say they’re laying off workers because of Trump’s tariffs
• Shredding of social safety net blamed as bankruptcies soar for older Americans
• DC Transit wanted to give special transport for white supremacists. This union said hell no.
General Membership Meeting: Sunday, May 19, 2019 at 10 a.m.
All membership meetings are held at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites,
241 Railway Lane, Hagerstown, Md. Please make every effort to attend!