Dec. 14, 1995
Some 33,000 striking members of the Machinists end a 69-day walkout at Boeing after winning pay and benefit increases and protections against subcontracting some of their work overseas. ~ Union Communication Services
• Postal workers allege mistreatment by USPS
• Teamsters return to Hill to push for pension reform
• Steelworkers approve 4-yr pact with U.S. Steel
• How working people defined the midterm election
• With primary opponents voted out, what’s next for labor unions
• NLRB finds further evidence of Johns Hopkins interfering in union effort
• House Democrats have a sweeping plan to protect millions of workers’ legal rights
• Nurses unions allies unveil national push for Medicare for All
• Unionized athletes need to stop crossing picket lines, start supporting fellow workers
General Membership Meeting: Sunday, Jan. 13, 2019 at 10 a.m.
All membership meetings are held at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites,
241 Railway Lane, Hagerstown, Md. Please make every effort to attend!