July 16, 1919
Ten thousand workers went on strike at Chicago’s International Harvester operations.
~ Voices of Labor
• Is Mexico on the brink of a labor revolution?
• Scapegoating unions for USPS’s phony crisis
• Trump supports national ‘right to work’ bill
• Steelworkers vote down Harley-Davidson’s offer
• Sanders vows to ban anti-labor ‘right-to-work’ laws
• GM closed Lordstown after UAW agreed to $118M in concessions
• Consumers rank UPS among top 5 most beloved brands in America
• Why the NCAA should pay student-athletes – and let them unionize