June 25, 1994
Decatur, Illinois police pepper-gassed workers at the A.E. Staley plant gate one year into the company’s two and one-half year lockout of Paperworkers Local 7837.
~ Voices of Labor
• Is Mexico on the brink of a labor revolution?
• Scapegoating unions for USPS’s phony crisis
• Trump supports national ‘right to work’ bill
• Steelworkers vote down Harley-Davidson’s offer
• Sanders vows to ban anti-labor ‘right-to-work’ laws
• GM closed Lordstown after UAW agreed to $118M in concessions
• Consumers rank UPS among top 5 most beloved brands in America
• Why the NCAA should pay student-athletes – and let them unionize