Apr. 16, 1947
Five hundred workers in Texas City, Texas die in a series of huge oil refinery and chemical plant explosions and fires.
~ Union Communication Services
• Is Mexico on the brink of a labor revolution?
• Scapegoating unions for USPS’s phony crisis
• Trump supports national ‘right to work’ bill
• Steelworkers vote down Harley-Davidson’s offer
• Sanders vows to ban anti-labor ‘right-to-work’ laws
• GM closed Lordstown after UAW agreed to $118M in concessions
• Consumers rank UPS among top 5 most beloved brands in America
• Why the NCAA should pay student-athletes – and let them unionize
General Membership Meeting: Sunday, May 19, 2019 at 10 a.m.
All membership meetings are held at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites,
241 Railway Lane, Hagerstown, Md. Please make every effort to attend!