Apr. 20, 1980
United Auto Workers members end a successful 172-day strike against International Harvester, protesting management demands for new work rules and mandatory overtime provisions.
~ Union Communication Services
• Corporations say they’ll pocket the tax cut.
• Donald Trump, union buster.
• Who are we as a country? Time to decide.
• This year’s flu virus could be worse than usual.
• Layoffs begin at plant where Trump promised to save jobs.
• The GOP passed their tax overhaul. What that means for everyday Americans.
• AFL-CIO joins CWA call for $4,000 wage increase for working people.
• International sports union leaders unveil bill of rights for players.
• Janus-Case lawyers want “weak and submissive” public-sector unions.
• How tough is it to change a culture of harassment? Ask women at Ford.
• 5 things you should know about Winter Solstice 2017.