Oct. 4, 1927
Work begins on the carving of Mt. Rushmore (photo above), a task 400 craftsmen would eventually complete in 1941. Despite the dangerous nature of the project, not one worker died.
~ DC Labor
• A message from General President Hoffa
• Teamsters mourn murdered UPS member
• The history of Scabby the Rat
• Labor power is the key to racial equality
• Amazon to face U.S. union push in 2021
• Why workers fought and died for union hiring halls
• Labor creates all value, including vaccine value
• Why workers everywhere should read Labor’s Untold Story
• Why truck drivers should be the next in line for the vaccine
• What the Labor Movement wants from a Biden administration
• Effect of COVID-19 on trucking monopolizes 2020 Transport Topics’ top stories
• The stunning workers’ victory in NM that you haven’t heard about
General Membership Meetings:
Oct. 9, 2022 at 10 a.m.
Holiday Inn & Suites, 241 Railway Lane, Hagerstown, Md.
Please be present and on time.
Bring a coworker!
Face masks are optional.