Mar. 27, 2002: U.S. Supreme Court rules that undocumented workers do not have the same rights as Americans when they are wrongly fired.
• Unions made a strong showing at the polls.
• The shameful exploitation in online shipping.
• Great stories of Teamsters helping with Sandy relief efforts.
• UPS ends charitable giving to Boy Scouts.
• Poll: Americans want Congress to act on jobs.
• Tell Congress: No cuts to our safety nets.
Our next meeting will be Sunday, Apr. 12, 2015 at 10 a.m.
All membership meetings are held at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites,
241 Railway Lane, Hagerstown, Md. Please make every effort to attend!
US labour news headlines from LabourStart