Feb. 16, 2011
All public schools in Milwaukee and Madison, Wisc., are closed as teachers call in sick to protest Gov. Scott Walker’s plans to gut their collective bargaining rights.
~ Union Communication Services
• Unions made a strong showing at the polls.
• The shameful exploitation in online shipping.
• Great stories of Teamsters helping with Sandy relief efforts.
• UPS ends charitable giving to Boy Scouts.
• Poll: Americans want Congress to act on jobs.
• Tell Congress: No cuts to our safety nets.