May 27, 1935: The U.S. Supreme Court declares the Depression-era National Industrial Recovery Act to be unconstitutional, about a month before it was set to expire.
• Maryland seeks out uninsured to inform about Obamacare.
• Judge declares Indiana 'right-to-work' law unconstitutional.
• Ex-bankster sides with Teamsters on bank reform.
• Congressional Black Caucus on the importance of organized labor.
• Unions aren't just for middle-aged white guys anymore.
• Labor secretary reinforces his commitment to certain policies.
• AFL-CIO demands ACA fix re multiemployer health plans.
• Here's a short video that shows the link between unions and prosperity.
• "The only prosperity is a shared prosperity," top economist in address to AFL-CIO. About 12 minutes beginning at 12:25. Worth a listen.