Nov. 26, 1910: Six young women burn to death and 19 more die when they leap from the fourth-story windows of a blazing factory in Newark, N.J. The floors and stairs were wooden; the only door from which the women could flee was locked.
• Indiana court tosses out state's RTW law.
• How to jump-start the economy: bring back unions.
• Why imperfect Occupy still had lasting effects.
• Longshore union got a raw deal from the AFL-CIO.
• Fox News continues its longtime assault on organized labor.
• VW workers sign up for the new type of union representation.
• A must-see movie, 'Inequality for All,' opens Oct. 4 in Baltimore.
• A compelling video — full of facts that will blow your mind:
US labour news headlines from LabourStart