Apr. 18, 1941
After a four-week boycott led by Rev. Adam Clayton Powell Jr., bus companies in New York City agree to hire 200 Black drivers and mechanics.
~ Union Communication Services
• Indiana court tosses out state's RTW law.
• How to jump-start the economy: bring back unions.
• Why imperfect Occupy still had lasting effects.
• Longshore union got a raw deal from the AFL-CIO.
• Fox News continues its longtime assault on organized labor.
• VW workers sign up for the new type of union representation.
• A must-see movie, 'Inequality for All,' opens Oct. 4 in Baltimore.
• A compelling video — full of facts that will blow your mind: