Sept. 22, 2005: OSHA reaches its largest ever settlement agreement, $21 million, with BP Products North America following an explosion at BP's Texas City, Texas, plant earlier in the year that killed 15 and injured 170.- Union Communication Services
• The top 5 Union Plus benefit advantages.
• A celebration of grandparents and their hard work.
• Big win! Teamsters settle pay equity case with NYC.
• 5 charts that prove it's time American workers got a raise.
• Big union win in Minnesota - 27,000 home care workers.
• Baltimore Jimmy John's workers stop work, march on boss.
• ABF Teamster places 2nd at National Truck Driving Championship.
• The one obvious way to fix inequality that no one is talking about.
• Be happy.