July 20, 1934
Two killed, 67 wounded in Minneapolis truckers' strike—"Bloody Friday." ~ Union Communication Services
• Amazon shuttle drivers join Teamsters.
• Labor board reverses ruling that helped workers fight chains.
• Why net neutrality was repealed and how it affects you.
• Hoffa, Teamsters call for quick action on pension reform.
• UPS stewards guide for enforcing the national contract.
• The hidden tax increase for working families in the GOP bill.
• Colin Kapernick’s protest for … workplace democracy?
• Press operators in Washington show the power of unity in an open shop.
• Broadway casting director booted from ‘Norma Rae’ after union push.
• If we want kids to grow up and earn a decent living, schools should teach them to organize unions.