Jan. 19, 1920
Some 3,000 members of the Filipino Federation of Labor strike the plantations of Oahu, Hawaii. Their ranks swell to 8,300 as they are joined by members of the Japanese Federation of Labor
~ Union Communication Services
• Amazon shuttle drivers join Teamsters.
• Labor board reverses ruling that helped workers fight chains.
• Why net neutrality was repealed and how it affects you.
• Hoffa, Teamsters call for quick action on pension reform.
• UPS stewards guide for enforcing the national contract.
• The hidden tax increase for working families in the GOP bill.
• Colin Kapernick’s protest for … workplace democracy?
• Press operators in Washington show the power of unity in an open shop.
• Broadway casting director booted from ‘Norma Rae’ after union push.
• If we want kids to grow up and earn a decent living, schools should teach them to organize unions.