Dec. 14, 1995
Some 33,000 striking members of the Machinists end a 69-day walkout at Boeing after winning pay and benefit increases and protections against subcontracting some of their work overseas. ~ Union Communication Services
• Penn. election: Big win for workers.
• Workers get wise to GOP tax scam.
• I thought we were all in this together.
• UPS to add plug-ins to fleet in US.
• The working-class revolt in West Virginia.
• The debate over the steel and aluminum tariffs.
• Baltimore votes to ban crude oil export terminals.
• Hoffa disappearance revisited in Scorsese film.
• See how much of GOP tax cuts will go to the middle class.
• When self-driving cars can’t help themselves, who takes the wheel?
• Teamster Military Assistance Program offers job opportunities to military spouses.
• YRC Teamster honored for accident-free driving for 5 million miles.
• The one thing that protects a laptop after it’s been stolen.
General Membership Meeting: Sunday, Jan. 13, 2019 at 10 a.m.
All membership meetings are held at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites,
241 Railway Lane, Hagerstown, Md. Please make every effort to attend!