November 14, 1978
Jimmy Carter-era OSHA publishes standard reducing permissible exposure of lead, protecting 835,000 workers from damage to nervous, urinary and reproductive systems. ~ Union Communication Services
• Labor after Janus: Unions have experienced worse
• The case for more labor unions…
• Are tariffs good or bad?
• Unions have survived tough times before
• Workers deserve freedom to thrive on the job
• What’s driving the trucker shortage?
• UPS labor deal would open door to Sunday package deliveries
• Wage growth is ‘missing in action’ and workers are not happy
• Trump stands firm on trade, even as foreign tariffs begin kicking in
• Open shop blues: Richest man in U.S. offering WashPost staffers $15 p/w raises
• In a post-Janus world, the Teamsters aren’t backing down. Listen here.
General Membership Meeting: Sunday, Dec. 9, 2018 at 10 a.m.
All membership meetings are held at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites,
241 Railway Lane, Hagerstown, Md. Please make every effort to attend!