November 14, 1978
Jimmy Carter-era OSHA publishes standard reducing permissible exposure of lead, protecting 835,000 workers from damage to nervous, urinary and reproductive systems. ~ Union Communication Services
• The trouble with trucking.
• Trump war with Harley-Davidson has divided America’s bikers
• Union ironworker Randy Bryce wins congressional primary
• 2017: A great year for CEOs. Workers, not so much
• Trump tariffs mean uncertainty for booming Port of Baltimore
• A rundown of all the under-the-radar attacks on workers
• After 4 years, union wins industry-leading pact for UPS mechanics
• Meet the militant taxi drivers union that just defeated Uber, Lyft
General Membership Meeting: Sunday, Dec. 9, 2018 at 10 a.m.
All membership meetings are held at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites,
241 Railway Lane, Hagerstown, Md. Please make every effort to attend!