Nov. 18, 1993
Flight attendants at American Airlines went on strike over staffing, scheduling and work rules, and health benefits. The strike was quickly settled through binding arbitration in the workers’ favor.
~ Voices of Labor
• The trade wars are here. Are trade blocs next?
• NEA: Labor movement comes back big after ‘Janus’
• Unions offer opportunity for younger workers
• Grocery store workers are at their breaking point
• NLRB issues order in Johns Hopkins nurses’ union effort
• Wage theft is a problem across industries, study says
• Congress’ big chance to help workers save for retirement
• A court blocked Trump’s bid to weaken unions. The WH found another way.
• Teamsters applaud passage of Dream and Promise Act in the House
• Welcome to the Teamsters Public Services Division:
General Membership Meeting: Sunday, Dec. 8, 2019 at 10 a.m.
All membership meetings are held at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites,
241 Railway Lane, Hagerstown, Md. Please make every effort to attend!