JAN. 24, 1952
The federal minimum wage increased to 75¢ an hour.
~ Voices of Labor
• Why are drug prices so high?
• Virginia labor targets ‘right to work’
• The robots are coming for our jobs
• Hoffa on the legacy of the “Battle in Seattle”
• Labor board orders new Teamsters election at XPO
• Frank Ordonez: A tribute to slain UPS driver in Florida
• How supporters of the Green New Deal are showing up for workers
• The strike in Virginia will determine the future of the area’s public transit
• Senate bill could require employers to give staff 2-month notice before shutdown
General Membership Meeting: Sunday, Feb. 9, 2020 at 10 a.m.
All membership meetings are held at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites,
241 Railway Lane, Hagerstown, Md. Please make every effort to attend!