JAN. 24, 1952
The federal minimum wage increased to 75¢ an hour.
~ Voices of Labor
• High risk, hidden workforce
• The role of labor unions in the D.C. region
• How labor beat Mexico on trade
• Biden floats criminal charges for labor violators
• Where does the term ‘redneck’ come from?
• Interview: The power of the black working class
• Labor unions win, drug companies lose in new trade deal
• U.S. employers spend $340 million a year busting unions
• E-Scooter workers just formed their first union - with the Teamsters
• US labor board rules for McDonald’s in unionization case
• New NAFTA’s labor terms sway AFL-CIO but not all unions are on board
• Even in bankruptcy, coal companies can’t stop selling out workers
• Teamsters pin down Dems on pension, collective bargaining
• Google has clearly taken a non-union posture:
General Membership Meeting: Sunday, Feb. 9, 2020 at 10 a.m.
All membership meetings are held at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites,
241 Railway Lane, Hagerstown, Md. Please make every effort to attend!