Sept. 21, 1982
National Football League Players Assn. members begin what is to become a 57-day strike, their first regular-season walkout ever.
~ DC Labor
• COVID-19 updates for Nov. 19, 2020
• Teamsters mourn passing of Tom Keegel
• Teamsters end strike at Toledo Coca-Cola plant
• Longshoremen’s union leaves AFL-CIO
• Trucking industry reacts to 2020 election results
• Biden forms transportation transition team
• Hollywood’s streaming boom is no bonanza for film workers
• What UPS’ rule change on staff appearance has to do with racial justice
• Which of your favorite sports players are union reps?
• CDC warns American: Do not travel on Thanksgiving
• 12 million Americans set to lose unemployment benefits after Christmas
General Membership Meeting:
Sunday, Oct. 10, 2021, at 10 am
Holiday Inn & Suites, Hagerstown, Md.
Face masks are optional.