Mar. 2, 1990
More than 6,000 drivers strike Greyhound Lines, most lose jobs to strikebreakers after company declares “impasse” in negotiations.
~ DC Labor
• COVID-19 updates for Nov. 19, 2020
• Teamsters mourn passing of Tom Keegel
• Teamsters end strike at Toledo Coca-Cola plant
• Longshoremen’s union leaves AFL-CIO
• Trucking industry reacts to 2020 election results
• Biden forms transportation transition team
• Hollywood’s streaming boom is no bonanza for film workers
• What UPS’ rule change on staff appearance has to do with racial justice
• Which of your favorite sports players are union reps?
• CDC warns American: Do not travel on Thanksgiving
• 12 million Americans set to lose unemployment benefits after Christmas
General Membership Meeting Cancellation Notice:
Our meeting scheduled for Sunday,
March 14, 2021 has been canceled.
Please click here for more information.