Sept. 21, 1982
National Football League Players Assn. members begin what is to become a 57-day strike, their first regular-season walkout ever.
~ DC Labor
• How labor can win at the bargaining table
• Labor groups, business teaming in high-speed rail push
• How business weakened COVID workplace protections
• Striking Alabama miners are done playing nice
• Here’s how quickly the heat can dehydrate you
• It takes 300 worker salaries to equal average CEO’s pay
• Biden signs executive order that will help private-sector workers get wage gains
• A first: Teamsters union reached agreement on contract with XPO
• Teamsters applaud confirmation of next Deputy Sec. of Labor, Julie Su
• Frito-Lay Workers on strike against 84-hr. work weeks, puny raises
• Aviation maintenance scholarships available to Teamsters and their families
General Membership Meeting:
Sunday, Oct. 10, 2021, at 10 am
Holiday Inn & Suites, Hagerstown, Md.
Face masks are optional.