Sept. 21, 1982
National Football League Players Assn. members begin what is to become a 57-day strike, their first regular-season walkout ever.
~ DC Labor
• Frito-Lay workers celebrate successful strike
• Teamsters establish a beachhead at XPO
• Corporations aren’t going to save America
• Teamsters support Fair and Open Skies Act
• A devastating plant shutdown looms in West Virginia
• ‘We all quit’: How workers are taking back their power
• Administration moves to tilt pay and power toward workers
• How unions and their allies are trying to hold Amazon accountable
• Covid variant adds to worker anxieties.
• Turn off, turn on: A simple step to thwart phone hackers
General Membership Meeting:
Sunday, Oct. 10, 2021, at 10 am
Holiday Inn & Suites, Hagerstown, Md.
Face masks are optional.