March 22, 1998
A bitter six-and-a-half-year UAW strike at Caterpillar Inc. ends. The strike and settlement, which included a two-tier wage system and other concessions, deeply divided the union. ~ DC Labor
• Teamsters restructure Freight Division
• Target workers are joining the union wave
• What’s your rate of inflation?
• Emboldened labor movement seeks to expand on successes
• The new labor movement is young, worker-led, and winning
• Letter carriers union conducts annual food drive, Stamp Out Hunger May 14
• UPS surpasses Fedex for top spot of world’s largest transportation companies
• Labor board says Starbucks unlawfully fired 7 for union efforts.
• Inflation explained: The real reason prices are going up –
General Membership Meeting:
Apr. 16, 2023 at 10 a.m.
Holiday Inn & Suites, 241 Railway Lane, Hagerstown, Md.
Please be present and on time.
Bring a coworker!
Face masks are optional.