Oct. 5, 1967
The UAW ends a three-week strike against Ford Motor Co. when the company agrees to a contract that includes more vacation days and better retirement and unemployment benefits. ~ DC Labor
• The past, present, and future of work
• What happened to the Apple store union campaign?
• Most unionized occupations
• ‘UAW just made it easier for auto workers to strike
• Organizing a top topic at Steelworkers convention
• Business Insider: 6 issues that could push UPS Teamsters to strike
• US labor leaders say underfunding at NLRB has ‘reached crisis stage’
• Booming US cannabis industry seen as fertile ground for union expansion
• Teamsters enact historic agreement to organize Illinois cannabis industry
• Exclusive: Biden’s emergency board calls for railroad wage hikes to resolve contract talks
• Watch: O’Brien to join Sen. Sanders and AFT’s Nelson at major rallies this weekend
General Membership Meetings:
Oct. 9, 2022 at 10 a.m.
Holiday Inn & Suites, 241 Railway Lane, Hagerstown, Md.
Please be present and on time.
Bring a coworker!
Face masks are optional.