Oct. 5, 1967
The UAW ends a three-week strike against Ford Motor Co. when the company agrees to a contract that includes more vacation days and better retirement and unemployment benefits. ~ DC Labor
• The hidden costs of being an American worker
• NLRB revises $13M calculations in Warrior Met strike
• 1,200 at Teamsters Women’s Conference in Seattle
• Workers plan to renovate Home Depot with a union
• Yes, you can wear union gear to work. The NLRB says so
• Rail workers have yet to vote; many remain skeptical
• Deal averting railroad strike has potential to fall apart
• After 64-day strike, Boston Starbucks workers declare victory
• While fighting workers, railroads made $10B+ in stock buybacks
• ‘No regard for the law’: Starbucks to deny union workers new paid leave benefits
General Membership Meetings:
Oct. 9, 2022 at 10 a.m.
Holiday Inn & Suites, 241 Railway Lane, Hagerstown, Md.
Please be present and on time.
Bring a coworker!
Face masks are optional.