March 23, 1932
Norris-La Guardia Act restricts injunctions against unions and bans yellow dog contracts, which require newly-hired workers to declare they are not union members and will not join one. ~ DC Labor
• Why unions matter so much
• Child labor is on the rise
• Rail workers of the world, unite!
• Workers say it’s time to nationalize the railroads
• Why daylight saving time is fun but bad for you
• Guilt-free indulgence: Girl Scout cookies are union-made
• The perks workers want also make them more productive
• An Apple Store worker is the new face of labor law reform
• Worker safety worries bring OSHA into East Palestine, OH
• Teamsters honor trailblazers during Women’s History Month
• NLRB rules severance pay can’t be used to silence workers
• Under pressure, Starbucks CEO agrees to testify before Senate panel
• Scabby the Rat is an American icon? Why are his manufacturers disowning him?
• ‘You hid money’: Teamsters president calls out millionaire senator to his face
General Membership Meeting:
Apr. 16, 2023 at 10 a.m.
Holiday Inn & Suites, 241 Railway Lane, Hagerstown, Md.
Please be present and on time.
Bring a coworker!
Face masks are optional.