March 23, 1932
Norris-La Guardia Act restricts injunctions against unions and bans yellow dog contracts, which require newly-hired workers to declare they are not union members and will not join one. ~ DC Labor
• Michigan repeals its RTW-for-less law
• Why workers are fighting to organize by industry
• Doctor unions are good for your health
• Child labor is not a relic of the past
• Labor developments in the Rust Belt
• NLRB nixes key parts of Trump-era union election rule
• Roll over, Jimmy Hoffa: Lindsay Dougherty is the next Teamster icon
• Senators propose tax reforms to level playing field between workers, employers
• Veterans in Labor: How unions benefit from ex-soldiers in their ranks
General Membership Meeting:
Apr. 16, 2023 at 10 a.m.
Holiday Inn & Suites, 241 Railway Lane, Hagerstown, Md.
Please be present and on time.
Bring a coworker!
Face masks are optional.